Blok 1 IP
IP65, Lithium-Ion Battery + AnyFi™ Wireless DMX
Small in size but huge in ability, this bright little IP65 rated gem is loaded with quality components and top-notch features.
Blok 1™ IP fixtures all come fitted with a single high output 25W RGBAW 5-in-1 COB LED with a 30° beam angle, and it goes anywhere light is needed thanks to its internal Intelion™ lithium-ion battery system. The battery can easily last 10+ hours per charge with normal use, or even 2.5 hrs at full light output. The life of the battery charge can be extended even further by setting the fixture output mode to High (100%), Middle (75%) or Low (50%).
It also comes with a built-in wireless AnyFi™ receiver that supports W-DMX™ and our own Skywire™ 2.4GHz wireless DMX protocol, so it can receive wireless DMX from any Blizzard transmitter such as our wiCICLE™ and Lightcater™ products. When paired with any Blizzard wireless transmitter, you can expect reliable wireless communication for over 1000 feet line-of-sight!
This fixture features a solidly constructed, cast aluminum housing with heat sink to naturally dissipate any heat, so there are no fans inside. It also has a tempered glass lens and watertight internal gaskets which protect the light source, antenna, status LEDs, and the easy-to-use Micro OLED control panel with 4 touch sensitive electronic buttons.
There are 5 built-in auto programs that can be accessed individually via the control panel, or in DMX mode with a separate speed control channel. Users can also program and store up to 3 of their own 20 scene programs, which can also be accessed in DMX mode. Scenes may consist of custom colors, strobe effects, color fades, or even insert any of its built-in programs with separate speed control settings.
Other remarkable features of Blok™ 1 fixtures include their many built-in preset colors + white color temperature settings, variable electronic dimmer & strobe, menu key lock, flicker-free constant-current LED driver, color calibration settings, and multiple 32-bit dimming curve settings.
This fixture has no DMX input or output jacks. For DMX control, it must be wirelessly connected using its built-in AnyFi™ wireless receiver.
But…. users do however have the option to take control of the Blok™ 1 by using its optional wireless handheld IR remote control (sold separately.)
• Color mixing via 1x 25W RGBAW 5-in-1 COB LED
• Built-in 2.4Ghz AnyFi™ wireless DMX receiver
• W-DMX™ & Skywire™ compatible
• Intelion™ lithium-ion battery system
• 3 battery power saving modes
• User-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• Built-in automated and customizable programs
• Virtual color wheel effect
• RGBAW color mixing ability in standalone mode
• Standalone, master/slave, sound active modes
• 5/6/8/11-channel DMX modes
• Rugged and well-built
• Super-quiet with natural convection cooling
• Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 1500HZ LED driver
• PowerCon™ compatible AC power input connector
• IR remote control (sold separately)
• Voltage: 100-264VAC, 47-63 Hertz
• Power Consumption: 28W, .2A, PF: .5
• 1x 25W RGBAW 5-in-1 COB LED, 100,000 hours
• 30 degree beam angle
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 5/6/8/11-channel DMX
• Standalone, Master/Slave, Color Preset
AnyFi™ Wireless Receiver
• Frequency Hopping W-DMX™ Protocol
• 2.4GHz ISM (2.402-2.48Ghz), 512ch, 6/7 frequency groups
• Less Than 5ms Latency
• Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
• Duration (full on): 3hrs
• Charge Time: 4hrs
Weight & Dimensions
• Dimensions: 9.5” (240 mm) x 4.8” (122 mm) x 7.3” (185 mm)
• Weight: 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.