High Output 150W LED Scanner Give your light show major a performance boost with Turbo Scan™, the super-bright, blazing fast LED scanner effect that is built to impress with a 150-watt LED light source and an abundance of pro features that will give your audience that “nailed back in your seat” thrill that they all hope for and need!
Turbo Scan™ fixtures create crisp, clear beams and are equipped with two gobo wheels, each with 7 gobos, including 7 rotating, indexing and interchangeable. Glass? You bet! We’ve got 4 of them installed and ready to rock.
Break things up a little with Turbo Scan’s 3-facet and 8-facet rotating, indexable prism. Going for a more smooth, sultry look? Try Turbo Scan’s frost filter for that subtle glow that satisfies, then blow ‘em out of the water with the pinpoint accuracy and beam shaping from Turbo Scan’s smooth, multi-mode iris.
Did we mention speed? We didn’t call it Turbo Scan™ for nothing. That’s “Turbo” as in “Maximum speed and performance,” my friend. Its moving mirror with 3-phase motors is capable of 180° pan in 0.8 seconds, and 90° tilt in under 0.5 seconds.
Then there’s Turbo Scan’s multiple built-in programs and sound-active mode, for when you just want to go where the beat takes you.
Still want more? Try on a full color LCD display menu system for size. Then, rig it all up with 1/4-turn omega mounting brackets, POWERCON™-compatible power connections and 3 and 5-pin DMX.
And of course, Turbo Scan™ is backed by Blizzard’s 2-year warranty.
• Single 150W white LED light source
• 16-bit smooth pan/tilt resolution
• Pan: 180° Tilt: 90° with 3-phase motors
• User selectable 21/23/24-channel DMX modes
• 7 colors + open color wheel with half-colors
• 2 gobo wheels, 1 static/1 rotating both with 7 gobos + open
• 3/8-facet dual prism with variable speed and direction
• 0-100% linear LED dimmer
• Extremely silent cooling fans
• 3-pin and 5-pin male/female input and outputs
• PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• 150W White Luminus LED, 60,000 hrs.
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 21/23/24
• Operating Modes: Standalone, M/S, Auto, Sound Active
• Input: 3-pin/5-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin/5-pin XLR Female
• LCD full-color 4-button control panel
• Pan: 180° (0.8 seconds), Tilt: 90° (0.5 seconds)
• 15° Beam Angle
• Gobo Size: 24.8mm, Image Size: 17.5mm
• Luminous Intensity: 32,121 Lux @ 2m | 6,017 Lux @ 5m
• Operating Voltage 90-260VAC, 50-60Hz
• Power Consumption: 184W, 1.6A, PF:.98
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
Weight & Dimensions
• Width: 20.9” x 10.3” x 8.75” (530 x 260 x 222 mm)
• Weight: 26.5 lbs (12 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs. DISCLAIMER: The power connector fitted to the fixture & fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.