6′ “PCT” Main cable
Our “PCT” power cables use connectors compatible with Neutrik® powerCON TRUE1 locking, IP65-rated power connectors.
The connectors feature a simple, yet rugged locking device to guarantee safe power connections. They also have breaking capacity, so “TRUE” power connectors can safely be connected or disconnected under load.
We offer TRUE-MAIN-XXXX cables and TRUE-INTER-XXXX cables. The last 4 characters denote two things:
XX = Wire Gauge: “TRUE” cables are currently available in 14 gauge only.
XX = Cable Length (in feet).
End #1 has a standard NEMA 5-15P (“Edison”/Regular Wall Power).
End #2 has a Neutrik NAC3FX-compatible power-in plug connector.
Features & Benefits:
• Mains connector with breaking capacity
• Lockable 16 A single phase connector (USA: 20 A)
• Dust and water resistant according to IP65 in mated condition
• Easy and reliable twist lock system
• Extremely robust and reliable
• UL recognized components
COOLER BY DESIGN
- Free shipping to the lower 48 USA states on sales of $100.00 or more.
- Items shipping to Illinois are subject to Illinois state sales tax.
- PayPal payments accepted.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt of product. Buyer pays return freight.