TOURnado SKY W-DMX™
Meet the TOURnado™ SKY W-DMX
Get your show on the road with TOURnado™ Sky W-DMX® IP65 LED fixtures!
These fixtures maintain all of the exact same incredible features as our TOURnado™ EXA fixtures, including 7x 15w RGBAW+UV 6-in-1 LEDs, but added is the most stable and efficient type of wireless DMX technology available today… W-DMX®. If you haven’t heard yet, W-DMX™ was created (and owned) by Wireless Solution Sweden AB, and it is the un-official standard for the most dependable wireless DMX transmission available.
TOURnado™ W-DMX® fixtures also house a powerful Intelion™ Lithium-Ion internal battery system, which all together allow you to go 100% power cord and cable free!
TOURnado™ W-DMX® fixtures offer 6/7/8 and 11-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, especially our very own Kontrol 6™ DMX controller with 6 clearly labeled Red/Green/Blue/Amber and UV sliders! Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LCD control panel allows total control over the fixture, including master/slave, auto mode, fade, strobe settings, manual color adjustment, sound active mode, and power output mode settings.
Its Lithium-Ion internal battery system allows the user to select one of 3 power output mode settings. Depending on the needs of any given application, you can select either High Power, Medium Power, or Battery Saver Mode, which allows the fixture to run for a longer time at lower output. With average usage of color fades in High Output Mode, you can expect the battery life to last up to 10+ hours, color jumping 5+ hrs, or full on for 3+ hrs! Need more time? Just switch over to one of the other battery power saver modes! The normal battery recharge time is 4 hrs, and can be done even while in use!
The fixture also features a unique “push and lock” waterproof AC power input connector (a slightly different style than previous TOURnados), and a set of removable 3-pin DMX in/out cables. Rubber plugs are attached to the fixture at each plug connection point to provide a waterproof seal when a cable is not inserted. And a main power push button switch is also found on the rear of the fixture, along with an LED illuminated battery power gauge which illuminates red during charge, and green when fully charged.
Then, for the ultimate in ease of setup, when paired up with any W-DMX™ transmitter or transceiver unit such as our own LightCaster™ W-DMX®™ transceiver, the built-in W-DMX™ receiver will provide wireless communication for over 500 meters (line-ofsight), while leaving any worries behind concerning loss of signal due to its built-in FHSS technology (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum). FHSS are frequency hopping techniques, in which the transmitter jumps from one sub-channel to another at a very rapid pace. This technique was first used by the U.S. military precisely because they are difficult to disrupt, and unless you knew the frequency hopping sequence, practically impossible to intercept. An unlimited number of receiving units can be controlled by each transceiver, each one able to control 512 channels of DMX (1 universe).
• Color mixing via 7x 15W (6 x 2.5w) RGBAW+UV 6-in-1 LEDs
• 395-400nM ultraviolet light output
• 2.4Ghz built-in wireless W-DMX receiver
• Intelion™ lithium-ion battery system
• 3 battery power modes •
5 user-selectable 8/32-bit dimming curves
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• Rugged and well-built
• Convection cooled cast aluminum housing
• Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• IP rated locking power and 3-pin DMX connections
• Operating Voltage: 100-264VAC, 47-63 Hertz
- Power Consumption: 40W, .54A, PF: .58
• LED: 7x 15W 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LEDs
• Beam Angle: 25 degree beam, 30 degree field •
- Luminous Intensity: 6,590 [email protected] 1m | 1,815 Lux @ 2m
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient Control •
- USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 6/7/8/11 (User Selectable)
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes:
- Standalone, Master/Slave, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
• 10.7 in (272 mm) x 5.7 in (144 mm) x 11.2 in (284 mm) • Weight: 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)
• Transmission band: 2.4Ghz ISM (2.4-2.525Ghz)
• Channels: 512
• Receiver sensitivity:
- -94dBm Warranty
2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.
|CABLE_TOURData1M||1-Meter, IP-Rated DMX Extension Cable|
|CABLE_TOURPower1M||1-Meter, IP-Rated Power Extension Cable|
|CABLE_TOURData3M||3-Meter, IP-Rated DMX Extension Cable|
|CABLE_TOURPower3M||3-Meter, IP-Rated Power Extension Cable|
|CABLE_TOURData5M||5-Meter, IP-Rated DMX Extension Cable|
|CABLE_TOURPower5M||5-Meter, IP-Rated Power Extension Cable|
- Free shipping to the lower 48 USA states on sales of $100.00 or more.
- Items shipping to Illinois are subject to Illinois state sales tax.
- PayPal payments accepted.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt of product. Buyer pays return freight.