F5. On the Fujita Scale, it is the fastest, most dangerous of all storms… and the fastest and brightest LED profile spot on the market today is the Blizzard Lighting Torrent F5™.
With an intensely bright 150-watt white LED, lightning fast pan and tilt, and a 7 color + white color wheel, the Torrent F5™ lashes out with a flurry of incredibly crisp and colorful rotating gobo patterns. Dual gobo wheels with 7 interchangeable, rotating slot-n-lock gobos + open (4 glass installed) and 9 static gobos (Gobo Wheel #2) give you the ability to layer gobos for visually stunning multicolor/multi-textured effects. It also packs a heavy punch with multiple built-in automated & sound activated programs, frost and 3/5-facet “3D” rotating prism effects!
Take control of the Torrent F5™ via 14/16-channel DMX, or it’s easy to use large LCD 4-button control panel. Design mode of the F5 will even allow you to customize your own DMX “personality” and specify the channel arrangement in any way you choose.
A strong internal aluminum core structure and sturdy die-cast plastic covering with secure dual side handles make for easy transportation of the Torrent F5™, and industry standard POWERCON Power Input/Output connections plus Quarter-Turn “Omega” quick connect type clamp brackets all come equipped with this intensively engineered, awesome fixture.
When it comes to high power LED profile spot lighting, the Torrent F5™ is off the charts!
- User Definable DMX Personalities, 14/16-channel DMX LED moving yoke
- Pan: 540°/630°/ Tilt: 270°
- Color wheel: 7 colors + white, rainbow color spin at variable speeds
- 7 interchangeable, rotating slot-n-lock gobos + open (4 glass installed)
- 9 static gobos (Gobo Wheel #2)
- Ability to layer gobos for multicolor/multi-textured effects
- Gobo wheel spin at variable speeds
- Gobo indexing
- 3-facet & 5-facet “3D Effect” rotating prism
- Frost filter
- Variable 3-mode electronic strobe
- Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100%)
- Remote focus via DMX (3m~infinity)
- Variable mechanical iris with burst and linear control
- Remote fixture reset
- Multiple built-in automated & sound activated programs
- User-programmable built-in programs
- Ultra-fast 3-phase pan/tilt motors
- POWERCON Power Input/Output connections
- Quarter-Turn &ldqo;Omega” type clamp brackets
- Motor calibration utility on-board
- 1x150W White LED, Butterfly Brand, 50,000 Hours
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 14/16
- Other Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active
- Input 3-pin XLR Male
- LED 4-button control panel
- Beam Angle: 15 degrees
- Luminous Intensity: 61,600 (full white) lux/1m
- Gobo Size: 26.9mm outside, 23mm image, 1.2mm max thickness
- Pan: 540/630 degrees
- Tilt: 270 degrees
- Operating Voltage: 110-240VAC, 50-60 Hertz (autoranging)
- Fuse: 4A 250V (fast-blow)
- Power Consumption: 190W, .95A Inrush, 2.35A Max. Operating, Power Factor: .67
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
- Length: 11 inches (280 mm)
- Width: 11.8 inches (300 mm)
- Height: 17.3 inches (440 mm)
- Weight: 25.75 lbs (11.7 kg)
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs
- Free shipping to the lower 48 USA states on sales of $100.00 or more.
- Items shipping to Illinois are subject to Illinois state sales tax.
- PayPal payments accepted.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt of product. Buyer pays return freight.