Blizzard Super-G 150
Incredibly powerful and versatile, yet surprisingly small… just like Prince.
Super-G™ 150 features an ultra-bright and efficient 150W LED (7500K) light source and high precision glass optics with a 12° projection angle. It’s as powerful as a full-size moving head yet lives in a tiny, compact body, sort of like one of the Olson twins.
This 150W LED beam fixture is equipped with a 7 color+ white color wheel, 1 static gobo wheel with 7 gobos, and 1 rotating gobo wheel with 6 interchangeable gobos +open. It offers 540°/260° pan/tilt with fine 16-bit adjustments & speed control, 3-facet prism, smooth dimming, 1-25Hz strobe + effects, auto mode, and sound active mode.
It features 3 user-selectable DMX modes (12/13/15-channels) allowing easy and flexible programming, plus scan position memory and auto reposition after any unexpected movement. It comes with an easy-to-use 4-button control panel with high-resolution TFT LCD display, industry standard powerCON® connections and DMX 3-pin in/out jacks.
Super-G™ 150 may be compact, but it can compete with the big boys. It’s the Spud Webb of moving heads.
• 150W white 7500K LED light source
• 50,000 hour life span and low power consumption
• 8/16 bit smooth and precise Pan/Tilt
• 540°/260° Pan/Tilt movement
• Optional Pan/Tilt invert function
• High precision glass optics with 12° projection angle
• Rotating gobo wheel with 6 gobos +open
• Static gobo wheel with 7 gobos +open
• Color wheel with 7 colors plus +open
• Linear electronic focus
• Variable direction, speed adjustable rainbow color effects
• 3-facet prism with variable speed and direction
• 0-100% smooth linear LED dimmer
• 1-25Hz fps strobe + variable/random effects
• 12/13/15 DMX channels USITT DMX-512
• 2” TFT LCD display with 4 button control
• Dimensions: 7 x 11.6 x 15.2 inches (170 x 295 x 385 mm)
• Weight: 20.6 lbs, 9.34 kg
- 150W white 7500K LED
- 12° beam angle
- Linear electronic focus
- Luminous Intensity: 13,641 Lux @ 2.5M / 3,187 Lux @5M
- Pan: 540 degree (8-16 bit resolution)
- Tilt: 260 degree (8-16 bit resolution)
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- 12/13/15-channel DMX modes
- DMX512, standalone, M/S, auto, & sound
- 3-pin DMX in/out 4-button 2” TFT LCD display menu
Power + Current
- 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hz
- 254W, 3.1A, PF: .71
- PowerCON™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs
- Free shipping to the lower 48 USA states on sales of $100.00 or more.
- Items shipping to Illinois are subject to Illinois state sales tax.
- PayPal payments accepted.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt of product. Buyer pays return freight.