Meet the Skybox™ Micro, a 1x 15-watt RGBAW+UV 6-in-1 LED fixture with rechargeable battery power + direct AC.
It is a perfect lighting choice for table spotting and close-proximity washes!
Skybox™ Micro fixtures are packed with features such as RGBAW+UV color mixing, multiple color & chase macros, auto mode, and sound active mode, which are all readily available in standalone or 6/7/8/11-channel DMX modes with M/S capability.
Users can take advantage of its internal lithium-ion battery and wireless DMX receiver, or control the fixture via IR remote control (sold separately).
It can be quickly mounted to metal surfaces with its magnetized backing, or more securely by its adjustable mounting bracket.
Its built-in AnyFi™ wireless receiver can work seamlessly with any Blizzard Skywire™ wireless DMX transceiver, as well as W-DMX™ wireless products. It features 512 auto-assigning frequencies in either 6 or 7 groups allowing multiple systems to run simultaneously in the same space, completely free of interference, with reliable wireless communication for over 1000 feet line-of-sight! Using the W-DMX™ wireless protocol, you can expect the same outstanding wireless range, very easy setup, and leave any worries behind concerning loss of signal due to its built-in FHSS technology (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum).
Skybox™ Micro is an exceptional performer at an exceptional price. And of course, it is also backed by Blizzard’s 2-year warranty
• RGBAW+UV color mixing via 1x OSRAM® 15W 6-in-1 LED
• Built-in AnyFi™ wireless DMX receiver (Skywire™ or W-DMX™)
• Ultra Long-life intelion™ lithium-ion battery system
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• RGBAW+UV color mixing ability in standalone mode
• Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
• Natural convection cooling
• Secure bracket for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
• 1x OSRAM® 15W 6-in-1 LED
• USITT DMX-512
• 6/7/8 or 11-channels
• 3-pin XLR male/female input/output
• IR remote control (sold separately)
• Standalone, master/slave, auto, sound active
• Beam Angle: 15 degree
• Luminous Intensity: 1,586 Lux @ 1m, 457 Lux @ 2m
• Operating Voltage: 100-264VAC, 50-60 Hertz
• Power Consumption: 15W Operating
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Length: 5.5 inches (140 mm)
• Width: 5.2 inches (130 mm)
• Height: 7 inches (179 mm)
• Weight: 2.2 lb. (1 kg)
2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.