SkyBox™ EXA (Black)
RGBAW+UV Color Mixing / Battery Operated with Built-in AnyFi wireless DMX receiver
Your wildest dreams have come true! We’ve just developed the ultimate box-shaped LED par fixture that’s loaded with 7x 15w RGBAW+UV 6-in-1 LEDs, a built-in AnyFi™ wireless DMX receiver, and an internal Lithium-Ion battery system, all while maintaining the same features that made the original HotBox™ and RokBox™ series fixtures so popular!
The SkyBox™ EXA features 6/7/8 and 11-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, especially our very own Kontrol 6™ Skywire DMX controller with built-in wireless transmitter! Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LCD control panel allows total control over the fixture, including master/slave, auto mode, fade, strobe settings, manual color adjustment, sound active mode, wireless settings, IR remote control mode, and power output mode settings.
There’s handy new features built into the SkyBox™ EXA’s Lithium-Ion internal battery system which allows the user to select one of 3 power output mode settings. Depending on the needs of any given application, you can select either High Power, Medium Power, or Battery Saver Mode, which allows the fixture to run for a longer time at lower output. With average usage of color fades in High Output Mode, you can expect the battery life to last up to 10+ hours, color jumping 5+ hrs, or full on for 3+ hrs! Need more time? Just switch over to one of the other battery power saver modes! The normal battery recharge time is 4 hrs, and can be done even while in use!
The fixture also features built-in PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors, 3-pin DMX in/out connections, a main power switch, and an LED illuminated battery power gauge which illuminates red during charge, and green when fully charged. These are all strategically placed on the back of the unit in a way that allows you to use it in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
Then for the ultimate in ease of setup, this fixture has a built-in AnyFi™ 2.4 GHz wireless DMX receiver, which can flawlessly receive either Skywire™ or W-DMX™ wireless DMX signals.
SkyBox™ EXA fixtures also have a number of optional accessories that can be purchased separately including an attachable light shroud (Shroud-Rok/Sky), barndoor attachment (Barndoor-RokBox), diffusion panel (Diffuser-RokBox/SkyBox), a gel frame attachment (Gelframe-RokBox), also an incredibly easy to use SkyBox™ IR remote control (Remote-SkyBox)!
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
- Color mixing via 7x 15W (6 x 2.5w) Red/Green/Blue/Amber/White/UV 6-in-1 LEDs
- 395-400nM ultraviolet light output
- Built-in AnyFi wireless DMX receiver
- Intelion™ lithium-ion battery system
- 3 battery power modes
- IR remote control (sold separately)
- 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound active programs
- RGBAW+UV color mixing ability in standalone mode
- Rugged and well-built
- Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- Operating Voltage: 90-230VAC, 50-60 Hertz
- Power Consumption: 84W, 13A
- LED: 7x 15-watt, 6-in-1 RGBAW LEDs
- Beam Angle: 25°
- Luminous Intensity: 10,300 LUX @ 1 meter / 2,850 LUX at 2 meters
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104° F (40° C) ambient
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 6/7/8/11 (User Selectable)
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
- Length: 9.02 inches (229 mm)
- Width: 6.5 inches (165 mm)
- Height: 9 inches (228 cm)
- Weight: 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Transmission band: 2.4Ghz ISM (2.4-2.525Ghz)
- Channels: 512
- Frequency Groups: 7
- Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
- Frequency hopping W-DMX protocol
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs
- Free shipping to the lower 48 USA states on sales of $100.00 or more.
- Items shipping to Illinois are subject to Illinois state sales tax.
- PayPal payments accepted.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt of product. Buyer pays return freight.