Batten-Style Wash Loaded with Features!
Looking for a high quality, super-affordable LED batten style wash
fixture that looks just like our HotStik™ EXA with 12x high output
15W 6-in-1 LEDs, but has all the functional characteristics of our
SkyBox™ EXA including a 2.4Ghz built-in wireless DMX receiver, ultra long-life Intelion™ lithium-ion battery system, and is also optionally controllable via easy-to-use IR remote control (sold separately)?
Allow me to introduce our new SkyBar™ EXA!
It’s the love child of these two incredible fixtures. How could this happen? We don’t know, but it all worked out for the best!
The SkyBar™ EXA features 6/7/8 and 11-channel control modes
which means it works great with any type of controller, especially
our very own Kontrol 6™ Skywire DMX controller with built-in
wireless transmitter! Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LCD
control panel allows total control over the fixture, including master/
slave, auto mode, fade, strobe settings, manual color adjustment,
sound active mode, wireless ID settings, IR remote control
mode, and power output mode settings.
This fixture also features built-in PowerCon™ compatible AC power
In/Out connectors, 3-pin DMX in/out connections, main power
switch, and an LED battery power gauge which illuminates red
during charge, and green when fully charged.
Then, for the ultimate in ease of setup, the built-in Skywire™
wireless receiver can provide reliable wireless communication for
over 1000 feet, line-of-sight! 512 auto-assigning frequencies in 7
groups (color-coded by an LED indicator) allow up to 7 systems
to run simultaneously in the same space, completely free of
interference. And rest assured, the frequencies of the SkyBar™ EXA
match up perfectly with all Blizzard Lighting wireless DMX products.
A Blizzard Lighting controller with built-in Skywire™ (such as the
KONTROL 6™ Skywire), a wiCICLE® transmitter, or a Lightcaster™
wireless transceiver (all sold separately) are required to act as a DMX
transmitter for your lighting setup. Already have one? Then you’re
good to go! Don’t have one yet? No worries, just use the SkyBar™
EXA’s good old fashioned hard-wired 3-pin DMX in/out connections!
And of course, it is also backed by Blizzard’s 2-year warranty!
The power connector fitted to the fixture & fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and related entities, however they are
not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
• Color mixing via 12x 15W (6 x 2.5w) RRGAW+ UV 6-in-1 LEDs
• 395-400nM ultraviolet light output
• 2.4Ghz built-in wireless DMX receiver
• Intelion™ lithium-ion battery system
• 3 battery power modes
• IR remote control (sold separately)
• 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• RGBAW+UV color mixing ability in standalone mode
• Rugged and well-built
• Super-quiet internal fan cooling
• Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• Operating Voltage: 100-264VAC, 47-63 Hertz
• Power Consumption: 102W, 4.25A, pf: .71
• Beam Angle: 25°, 30° field
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 6/7/8/11 (User Selectable)
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
• Length: 25.2 in. (640 mm) x 4.9 in. (124.2 mm) x 8.7 in. (221.5 mm)
• Weight: 17.7 lbs (8 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.