Oberon™ Profile NZ
Oberon™ profile ellipsoidal imaging spotlights produce high intensity sharp or soft edged beams that are perfect for theater, studio applications, nightclubs, museums, or anywhere that precisely controlled accent spotlighting is needed.
This incredible fixture is equipped with a 200W high-intensity 3200K tungsten COB LED, and offer an incredible CRI of 95. The light quality is comparable to natural sunlight and incandescent lighting, while consuming much less energy. They provide rich and accurate color rendition, natural skin tones, and can deliver brightness with ease!
Users can manually zoom and focus the fixture via two locking adjustment knobs located on the side of the housing. One knob controls the zoom/beam angle, and the other controls the focus. When the knobs are loosened, they easily slide back and forth to allow for a smaller or larger spot, with either a soft or sharp, finely focused edge.
Comes equipped with a stainless-steel shutter blade assembly, an attachable color gel frame, gobo holder, and can be used in standalone or master/slave mode with multiple units using simple 1-channel DMX mode, or 2-channel DMX mode with master dimming and built-in strobe effects (1-20 fps).
It has an easy-to-use 4-button LCD menu that offers quick access to DMX address and master/slave settings, 0-100% manual dimming, demo mode (off/on/strobe), and fixture reset. It is also equipped with 3/5-pin DMX In/Out jacks, and PowerCon ™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors which allow users to safely power link up to 5 fixtures.
Oberon™ Profile NZ is cETL listed, covered by Blizzard’s 2-year limited warranty, and also available in white housing (White is special order)
- Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hertz
- Power Consumption: 234W, 2.2A, PF: .98
- 1x 200W Tungsten 3200K COB LED, 50,000 hours
- 15-28 degree zoom
- Luminous Flux: 17,000lm/18,000lm, CRI: 95Ra
- Gobo Size: 86mm, image size 64.5mm
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
- Cooling System: Heat pipe with no fan noise
- USITT DMX-512, 1 or 2-channel DMX
- 4-button LCD control panel
- Input: 3/5-pin XLR Male, Output: 3/5-pin XLR Female
- Standalone, Master/Slave Mode
- Profile NZ: 29.3 x 10.9 x 10.9 in (745 x 277 x 276 mm)
- Profile NZ: 22.5lbs (10.2kg)
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by LED damage.