Meet the Oberon™ Fresnel
Introducing the Oberon™ Fresnel. These lights offer stunning 3200K tungsten color and boast an incredible CRI of 95 that can be directly compared to natural sunlight and incandescent lighting, all while consuming much less energy. The quality of light produced by these fixtures is outstanding. They provide rich and accurate color rendition, natural skin tones, and can deliver brightness with ease!
The Oberon™ Fresnel features a 100W COB LED light source with a static 45° beam angle. It can be used in standalone or master/slave mode with multiple units using simple 1-channel DMX mode, or 2-channel DMX mode with master dimming and built-in strobe effects.
It has a 4-button LCD menu that offers quick access to DMX address and master/slave settings, 0-100% manual dimming, demo mode (off/on/strobe), auto fan control (on/off), control panel LED backlight timer and brightness settings, and fixture reset.
Each Oberon™ Fresnel fixture comes with easily attachable barndoors, 3/5-pin DMX In/Out jacks, and PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors which allow users to safely power link up to 8 fixtures.
Oberon™ Fresnel fixtures are covered by Blizzard’s 2-year limited warranty, and also available with white housing (Special Order)
• 1x 100W Tungsten color COB LED
• Strobe effects with pule and random, 1-20 fps
• Smooth 0–100% linear dimmer
• 45º beam angle
• Includes barndoors
• 3 performance function settings
• PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• USITT DMX-512 (1/2-Channels)
• Standalone, Master/Slave Mode
• 4-button LCD control panel menu
• cETL listed
• Available in black or white housing
- Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hertz
- Power Consumption: 150W
- 1x 100W Tungsten 3200K COB LED, 50,000 hours
- 45 degree beam angle
- Luminous Flux: 7,000lm/8,000lm, CRI: 95Ra
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
- Cooling System: High quality radiator, no fan noise
- USITT DMX-512, 1 or 2-channel DMX
- 4-button LCD control panel
- Input: 3/5-pin XLR Male, Output: 3/5-pin XLR Female
- Standalone, Master/Slave Mode
- 10.9 x 12.2 x 9.5 inches (276 x 310 x 241 mm)
- 12.8 lbs (5.8 kg
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LED.