The LoPro CSI is Blizzard Lighting’s newest super-cool, super affordable LED UV PAR Can!
Add Some UV Glow to Your Show!
Lo-Pro CSI™ is a powerful LED blacklight PAR fixture with 36x 1.5 watt high-power UV LEDs, perfect for any application where intense UV lighting is needed! Make your next event glow with the effect that is always a hit with the crowd!
With Lo-Pro CSI™ fixtures, you will get an impressive amount of true ultraviolet light via 36x high output, 1.5-watt 365nm UV LEDs. They also feature 2 really cool built-in pixel patterns that will put on a show of their own. Each is individually cotrollable and can strobe, snap, or fade any way you like them to. This blacklight can be controlled with either 1/2/3/4 or 5-channels of DMX, and comes with incredibly cool built-in sound-activated and auto programs with variable electronic strobe and dimming capabilities. You can also easily power link multiple units together for additional UV coverage.
The Lo-Pro CSI™ comes with equipped with PowerCON™ compatible AC in/out and DMX in/out jacks, and is a light weight, yet very solidly built unit with a with sturdy die-cast aluminum housing and dual mounting brackets for flexible positioning. And as course, Lo-Pro CSI™ fixtures are backed by Blizzard’s 2-year warranty!
• Operating Voltage: 90-250VAC, 50-60 Hertz
• Power Consumption: 50w
• 36 x 1.5-watt ~365nm UV LED
• Beam Angle: 15 degrees
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 1/2/3/4/5 (User Selectable)
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Auto, Sound Active
Weight & Dimensions
• Length: 8.25 inches (210 mm)
• Width: 3.875 inches (98.43 mm)
• Height: 8.5 inches (215.9 cm)
• Weight: 4.2 lbs (1.3 kg)
Cooler By Design™
• 36x high output, 1.5-watt ~365nm UV LED
• Full on UV intensity + 2 unique pixel patterns
• Variable electronic strobe and dimmer
• Built-in automated programs via DMX and master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• Standalone, master/slave, auto, sound active modes
• Easy 1/2/3/4/5-channel DMX control
• Lightweight and Compact (It kept its New Years’ resolution!)
• 4-button LED control panel for easy programming
• Power outlet for fixture linking
• Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs
DISCLAIMER: The power connector fitted to the fixture & fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
- Free shipping to the lower 48 USA states on sales of $100.00 or more.
- Items shipping to Illinois are subject to Illinois state sales tax.
- PayPal payments accepted.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt of product. Buyer pays return freight.