Multi-Beam Moving Head + LED Ring Effects
Bring a ton of excitement to your next event with the incredibly bright multi-colored beams, rainbow effects, and LED eye candy of LOOP™ moving head fixtures.
LOOP™ is totally unique, offering unlimited possibilities to create spectacular aerial show designs with its 7* 40W RGBW high power 4-in-1 LEDs, each with a sharp 5° beam angle. It also has blazing fast 540°/270° pan and tilt (+ infinite pan/tilt) movements that can create brilliant colored, sweeping beam effects.
The beams also feature smooth 0-100% dimming, color changing, built-in crossfading color macros, color presets, and built-in chase patterns with speed control.
Then, each of the 7* 40W LEDs is surrounded by an RGB colored LED ring, adding even more alluring effects to the mix with the ability to fade, strobe, and chase with built-in patterns. The LED rings are also fully, individually controllable.
On the front of the fixture you’ll find a 2.5″ TFT display with touch sensitive buttons for intuitive configuration, and on the rear side are 3-pin XLR in/out jacks, RJ45 ethernet connections, and powerCON™ compatible AC power In/Out.
And of course, it is backed by Blizzard’s 2-year warranty.
Lux/m Red Green Blue White All
2m 5,040 4,600 6,880 9,620 20,420
3m 2,843 2,766 4,120 5,920 11,760
5m 1,317 1,308 1,871 2,419 6,610
• 7* 40W RGBW high power 4-in-1 LEDs
• 7* RGB colored rings (84* 0.2W RGB 3-in-1 LEDs total)
• Individual pixel and LED ring control
• Narrow 5° beam angle (x7)
• Blazing fast 540°/270° tilt + infinite pan and tilt
• 3-phase pan/tilt motors with 16-bit resolution
• Built-in auto and sound active programs
• Multiple static color presets and rainbow effect macros
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe effects (1-20Hz)
• Flicker-free constant-current LED driver
• Art-NET (DMX over Ethernet) support
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• PowerCON™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hertz
• Power Consumption: 410W, 3.5A, PF: .99
• 7* 40W RGBW LEDs, 84* 0.2W RGB 3-in-1 LEDs (rings)
• Beam Angle: 5°
• Luminous Intensity: 20,420 Lux @ 2m | 6,610 Lux @ 5m
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512 • 26/28/70-channel DMX modes
• Standalone, master/slave mode
• 3-pin XLR In/Out connections
• RJ45 In/Out data connections
• 4-button control panel with 2.4″ TFT display
• DMX, Art-NET, master/slave, auto, sound active
Weight & Dimensions:
• 29.2” (742 mm) x 12.6” (319.6 mm) x 11.2″ (285 mm)
• Weight: 48 lbs. (21.8 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.