LB-Par™ Hex… One of the most lightweight but most powerful par fixtures on the market!
Looking for an incredible 6-in-1 LED PAR can that comes packed with a ton of bells and whistles, but won’t cost you an arm and a leg? Look no further than the LB-Par™ Hex!
With 12x totally bright 15-watt RGBAW+UV 6-in-1 LEDs, LB-Par™ Hex fixtures give you the ability to create any rich, vibrant color you can possibly imagine, then you can even add ultraviolet light to the mix to give it an eerie hue. Maybe create a custom scene with some beautiful, slow color fades leading into full on UV, alternating with a few brilliant blasts of cool white strobe. The possibilities are endless with 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LEDs, they are truly amazing!
All the features one can hope for are loaded into the LBPar™ Hex including 12 incredible built-in programs with auto mode, sound active mode, strobe effects, 8-bit or 3 user selectable 32-bit dimming curve options. It can perform full RGBAW+UV color mixing with 6/11-channels of DMX, or simply be controlled via its easy-to-use
4-button LED control panel.
The LB-Par™ Hex comes with equipped with PowerCON™ compatible AC in/out and DMX in/out jacks, and is a light weight, yet very solidly built unit with durable scratch resistant composite housing, and dual mounting brackets for flexible positioning.
And as course, LB-Par™ Quad RGBW fixtures are backed by Blizzard’s 2-year warranty!
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
• User selectable 6/11 DMX channels
• Full color mixing in standalone, master/slave and DMX modes
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
• Easy to use LED digital control panel
• 16/32-bit dimming modes
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• Dual mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
• Durable, scratch resistant composite housing
• Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hertz
• Power Consumption: 42W, .36A, pf .96
• LED: 12 x 15-watt, 6-in-1 RGBAW + UV LEDs
• Beam Angle: 25°
• Luminous Intensity: 8,000 Lux @ 1m
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 6/11 (User Selectable)
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions:
• Length: 11 inches (28 cm)
• Height: 10.5 inches (25.4 cm)
• Width: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
• Weight: 5 lbs (2.3kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.