SPECIAL ORDER / NON-CANCELLABLE & NON-RETURNABLE
HotBox™ InfiniWhite LED PAR Fixture (WHITE BODY)
Beyond Cool with Never Ending A/C/W Color Mixing!
Looking for a fixture that can give you super cool white, comfy warm white, or even ultra deep amber? You’ll get that plus tons more with the HotBox™ InfiniWhite! Solidly built, and cute as a button; this tiny little fixture (approximately 5 inches square) can throw out a wide range of beautifully mixed bright colors (2700k-6500k) with its 7x5W Amber/Cool/Warm white 3-in-1 LEDs, while drawing a maximum of just 40W of power.
An easy to use 4-button LED control panel can be found on the back of the HotBox™ InfiniWhite that gives users direct access to all the features and settings such as 0-100% A/C/W intensity, strobe, built-in programs, auto mode, and sound active mode. It also features a flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver and five separate user selectable 32-bit dimming curves which can be individually selected through the control panel or accessed directly via DMX. These five different dimming curves allow for different amounts of steps for much smoother (and slower) dimming capabilities. HotBox™ InfiniWhite can be controlled via DMX using either 3/6/7 or 8-channels channels of DMX.
This incredible LED fixture also comes equipped with dual hanging brackets with locking knobs for secure mounting, plus industry standard 3-pin DMX input/output connections and powerCON® compatible power input/output to daisy chain the DMX signal and power to multiple fixtures with ease. And just like all of our HotBox™ LED fixtures, the rear connections are strategically placed in a recessed area on the back of the unit which will allow you to use the fixture in any position, including flat on the floor.
You can also take full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE® wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
And of course, it’s also backed by Blizzard’s 2-year warranty.
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
- Color mixing via 7x 5W Amber/Cool/Warm White 3-in-1 LEDs
- 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound active programs
- A/C/W color mixing ability in standalone mode
- Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
- Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- PowerCon® compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- Operating Voltage: 100-264VAC, 47-63 Hertz
- Power Consumption: 40W, .58A, pf: .57
- LED: 7x 5W Amber/Cool/Warm White 3-in-1 LEDs
- Beam Angle: 25° optics standard, 26° beam, 30° field
- Optional barndoor, diffuser plate, and gel frame attachment with thumb screws available (all sold separately)
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104° F (40° C) ambient
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 3/6/7/8
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
- Length: 4 inches (102 mm)
- Width: 5 inches (127 mm)
- Height: 5 inches (127 mm)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs
|Lux / Meter||Amber||Cool White||Warm White||All|
- Free shipping to the lower 48 USA states on sales of $100.00 or more.
- Items shipping to Illinois are subject to Illinois state sales tax.
- PayPal payments accepted.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt of product. Buyer pays return freight.