NEW FROM blizzard LIGHTING!
HotBox™ 5 RGBVW
HotBox 5™ RGBVW: Small is the New BIG!
Built to impress, the HotBox™ 5 RGBVW (RGBW + UV) offers phenomenal color mixing + ultraviolet, advanced electronics, and a huge amount of light output all in a tiny package that will really get the crowd jumping!
Just like its big brother the RokBox™ 5, the HotBox™ 5 RGBVW also offers cutting-edge 5-in-1 LEDs, a rock solid super-cool aluminum casing with dual hanging brackets and secure grip locking knobs, but in an even more compact/portable cute little package! It weighs in at just 3.5 pounds and is only 4 x 5 x 5 inches (7.25 inches tall including the brackets!)
The HotBox™ RGBVW puts out a ton of light from its 7x 15-watt 5-in-1 LEDs, and features 4/5/9 or 10 user selectable DMX channel modes, which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 4-channel controllers. You’ll have full control of all that HotBox™ 5 has to offer such as RGBW + UV color mixing, 31 built-in programs, ultra smooth flicker-free 32-bit dimming (5 user selectable dimming curves), and even easy HSV color mixing ability in 4-channel mode.
The easy to use built-in 4-button LED control panel also allows total control over the fixture including master/slave settings, sound active mode, built-in programs, auto mode, custom color mixing, and user adjustable fade/strobe effects for a totally rocking light show. The HotBox™ RGBVW also comes equipped with industry standard powerCON® compatible power input/output & 3-pin DMX connections!
You can take also full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE® wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
So get small and think BIG with the HotBox™ 5 RGBVW!
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
- RGBW + UV color mixing via 7x 15W 5-in-1 LEDs
- 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound active programs
- Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
- Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- Operating Voltage: 100-250VAC, 40-60 Hertz
- Fuse: 2A 250V
- Power Consumption: 60W, .87A
- Power Factor: .57
- LED: 7x 15W 5-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 25° optics standard, 26° beam, 30° field
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 4/5/9/10
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- HSV (4-Ch), RGBW +UV (5-Ch), Extended (9-Ch), and Extended plus 32-bit Dimming (10-Ch) DMX Profiles
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
- Length: 5 inches (127 mm)
- Width: 4 inches (101.6 mm)
- Height: 5 inches (127 mm), 7.25 inches w/brackets
- Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs
|Lux / Meter||RGBVW||Red||Green||Blue||UV||White|
- Free shipping to the lower 48 USA states on sales of $100.00 or more.
- Items shipping to Illinois are subject to Illinois state sales tax.
- PayPal payments accepted.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt of product. Buyer pays return freight.