Moving Head Spot
Full Color Mixing
Meet the Helios™ Moving Head Spot
Powerful and handsome, the mighty Helios™ Spot LED moving head is a true source of wonderment that possesses the ability to create stunning, celestial tunnel-like beams of beautifully mixed, unnaturally bright RGBW colors via a single 150w Red Butterfly™ LED module light source. The Helios™ is not constrained to the simple static colors of a color wheel!
With lightning fast 16-bit 540°/270° pan and tilt, 1x fixed gobo wheel, and 1x rotating gobo wheel (each with 5 metal & 2 glass +open), the Helios™ Spot will delight your audience with a colorful single or layered dual gobo display. Add a 3-facet rotating prism, high speed shake, and 1-13Hz cycle strobe, random speed strobe, or even random color strobe for endless amounts of mind-blowing multi-color beam effects!
You can take control of all the possible features of the Helios™ Spot directly by using its large LCD 4-button control panel, or via 17/21 or 25-channels of DMX with master/slave capability. Multiple built-in automated & sound activated programs, electronic focus, built-in static colors, and variable electronic dimmer are also easily accessible directly through the control panel or via DMX!
The Helios™ Spot is a phenomenal physical specimen as well with a strong internal aluminum core structure and a sturdy die-cast plastic covering with secure dual side handles and locking PAN and TILT mechanisms for easy transportation. Industry standard powerCON® compatible power In/Out connections, DMX In/Out jacks, and dual quarter-turn “Omega” quick connect type clamp brackets all come equipped with this intensively engineered, incredible moving head spot fixture!
Looking for a unique, affordable, new big hit? Check out the Helios™ Spot today!
- Light Source: 1x Red Butterfly 150W RGBW LED Module (60,000 hr.)
- Full RGBW Color Mixing (no color wheel)
- 2 Gobo Wheels: 1 fixed Gobo Wheel + 1 rotating Gobo wheel, each with 7 gobos (5 metal+2 glass) +open
- Electronic Focus
- High speed shake effect
- 3-facet rotating prism
- Cycle, random, and random color strobe effect (1Hz~13Hz)
- Linear dimmer
- Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
- PAN = 540° TILT = 270° with locking mechanisms for transportation
- 3-pin XLR input and output
- ¼-turn “omega” style clamp brackets
- POWERCON-compatible power in/out
- Easy to use 4-button LCD-based menu system
- Operating Voltage 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption 129w, 1.12a, pf:.99
- 1x Red Butterfly 150W RGBW LED Module (60,000 hr.)
- Beam Angle: 13°
- Pan: 540°
- Tilt: 270°
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104° F (40° C) ambient
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 12/30/34 channels
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- LCD 4-button control panel
Weight & Dimensions
- Length 13.4 inches (340 mm)
- Width 11.62 inches (295 mm)
- Height 21.7 inches (550 mm)
- Weight 46.2 lbs (30.9 kg)
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs
- Free shipping to the lower 48 USA states on sales of $100.00 or more.
- Items shipping to Illinois are subject to Illinois state sales tax.
- PayPal payments accepted.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt of product. Buyer pays return freight.