EM-Pulse™ LED Strobe
When the atomic weapons have fizzled, when the protons have failed, when all strikes have faltered, one weapon remains: EM-Pulse™
Pure maleficence and unbridled power. EM-Pulse™ is THE ultimate WMD in any LD’s arsenal. With a face-blistering 1,452 cool white 5050 SMD LEDs, EM-Pulse™ was born from the belief that we can always build bigger, faster, stronger and BRIGHTER than before. EM-Pulse™ eats other strobes – either conventional Xenon or LED – for breakfast!
EM-Pulse™ sets itself apart from the competition thanks to its EXTREMELY convincing Xenon blinder emulation. One look, and – once you can see straight again – you’ll be sold. There is no equal! Add to that EM-Pulse™’s up to 9 separate controllable “pixel” segments, multiple built-in macros and multiple channel modes, and you have a fixture which combines incredible versatility and visual impact with sheer, raw power.
Plus, EM-Pulse™’s casing is made from cast-aluminium, with a beefy yet lightweight built-in heatsink. This makes EM-Pulse™ ready for combat all night, every night, without needing any fans!
A custom 4-button LCD control panel with full pro feature set, POWERCON™-compatible power connections, quarter-turn “Omega” clamp brackets, worldwide power supply and 3 and 5-pin DMX connections make EM-Pulse™ ready to report for duty on any tour, anywhere in the world!
Insist on only the best when building your tacticle aresenal. Insist on EM-Pulse™
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
- Super bright output via 1,452 cool white 5050 SMD LEDs
- Intense built-in strobe programs + random strobe
- 3/9-segment pixel modes can safely be used as wash (max 40% brightness)
- Built-in over heat protection temperature sensor to extend the lamp life
- Variable electronic strobe & 16-bit dimmer
- User adjustable flash rate of 0-30 flashes per second
- Flash duration can be set from 0-650ms in DMX mode
- 7000Hz LED scan rate
- 4-button easy to use LCD control panel menu
- Aluminum mounting bracket with locking knobs + base plate
- 3-pin & 5-pin DMX Input/Output
- PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- 1,452 cool white 5050 SMD LEDs, 50,000 hrs
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 1/3/4/6/7/9/16
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Auto, Sound Active
- Input: 3/5-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3/5-pin XLR Female
- LCD 4-button control panel
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Operating Voltage 110-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption 240W, 2.1a, pf:.98
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104° F (40° C) ambient
Weight & Dimensions
- Width: 17.8 in (45 cm), Base: 15.7 in (39.8 cm)
- Depth: 3 in (7.4 cm), Base: 6.3 in (15.8 cm)
- Height: 11.25 in (28.6 cm)
- Weight: 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs
- Free shipping to the lower 48 USA states on sales of $100.00 or more.
- Items shipping to Illinois are subject to Illinois state sales tax.
- PayPal payments accepted.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt of product. Buyer pays return freight.