This 500 ft spool of raw Blizzard Cool Cable™ DMX cable is ultra-flexible 22-gauge custom-manufactured cable that comes with a lifetime warranty against defects.
High Quaity DMX Cables Cool Cable™ lighting control cables are true high quality DMX cables with exceptionally durable and flexible construction. They meet the USITT standards for DMX512 cable specifications—100 ohm characteristic impedance, low capacitance, and double (foil and braid) shield. Unlike conventional cables that are not intended for data transmission, Cool Cable™ DMX cables offer reliable data transfer through its data-specific design, and wire that is wrapped 5 times tighter than any traditional microphone cable. In addition, Cool Cable™ DMX cables feature an extraflexible jacket material that is tough, abrasion-resistant, and remains flexible in hot or cold temperature environments.
• Conductor gauge: 0.34mm²
• Conductor material: Oxygen free copper wire
• Conductor stranding: 7*Φ0.20mm
• Conductor diameter: Φ0.20mm
• Conductor twists/M: 100 conductor twists/M
• Lay direction: left
• Insulation material: PE
• Insulation diameter: Φ1.35mm
• Wire pair color: red+white
• Outer shield: (braid and foil) AL+PP+braid (0.12mm*64 tinned copper)
• Outer jacket material: PVC
• Overall nominal cable diameter: Φ6mm
• Operating Temperature Range: -30°~70°
• Bulk Cable Weight: 1.79kg/PC
• Minimum Bend Radius (Install): ≥120mm
• Nominal Characteristic Impedance: 100ohm
• Nominal Capacitance Conductor to Conductor @ 1KHz: 63PF/m
• Nominal Cap Cond. To Other Cond. & Shield @ 1KHz: 105PF/m
• Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 66%
• Nominal Delay: 1.6 Nanoseconds per foot
• Nominal Conductor DC Resistance @ 20°C: ≤0.098ohm/m
• Individual Pair Nominal Shield DC Resistance @ 20°C: ≤0.026ohm/m
• Nominal Attenuation: 0.6 (@ 1 MH z) dB/100 ft
• Max Recommended Current @ 25°C: 2.1 Amps per conductor Main Features:
• Double (foil and braid) shield
• 120 ohm impedance
• Low capacitance
DMX vs. MIC cable 101
- DMX cable and microphone cable are NOT the same thing.
- DMX cable is specially engineered to transmit data signal while Mic cable is specially engineered to transmit audio signal.
- Mic cable will sometimes work in place of DMX cable but… MIC cables are not a reliable alternative.
- Using audio cable to transmit a data signal could result in unexpected behavior from your lights.
Please be aware…
- If someone is selling cable that claims it is both microphone & DMX cable…That’s not correct!
- There is no “single” cable designed for both audio and data signals.
- Make sure you are purchasing genuine DMX cable from an Innovative LED Stage & DJ Lighting
- Free shipping to the lower 48 USA states on sales of $100.00 or more.
- Items shipping to Illinois are subject to Illinois state sales tax.
- PayPal payments accepted.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt of product. Buyer pays return freight.