MEET THE COLORISE™ ZOOM RGBAW(Black Housing) LED PAR
R/G/B/A/W PAR with Zoom + AnyFi™ Wireless DMX
Searching for that special indoor rated LED par can that is totally bright, loaded with features, available in either black or white housing, and as quiet as a church mouse? Look no further than Colorise™ LED par cans!
Colorise™ Zoom RGBAW fixtures come fitted with 36* 3W high output R/G/ B/A/W LEDs with a 10°-40° zoomable beam angle, diffused lens, and also feature our new, built-in AnyFi™ wireless DMX receiver, which can flawlessly support both standard 2.4Ghz and W-DMX™ wireless DMX signal types for ultimate wireless DMX connectivity capability.
They also feature highly efficient, natural convection cooling thanks to their attractive cast aluminum housing with heat sink design. There are no internal cooling fans in these fixtures, which mean absolutely zero noise. Colorise™ Zoom RGBAW LED PAR cans are a great choice for any “soundsensitive” environment.
Users can control Colorise™ Zoom RGBAW fixtures in master/slave using either 5/7/9 or 11-channels of DMX, and it has a well-structured, easy to navigate LED control panel menu with 4 electronically touch sensitive navigation buttons that make programming (and button pushing) a breeze!
There are 10 built-in auto programs that can be accessed individually via the control panel, or in DMX mode with a separate speed control channel. Users can also program and store up to 10 custom RGBAW parameter settings.
Some other awesome features of Colorise™ Zoom RGBAW fixtures include their many built-in preset colors + white color temperature settings, variable electronic dimmer & strobe, menu key lock, flicker-free constant-current LED driver, color calibration settings, and 32-bit dimming curve settings for smoother (and slower) dimming capabilities.
Colorise™ Zoom RGBAW fixtures also come equipped with dual mounting brackets, industry standard PowerCON® compatible power input/output connections, 3/5-pin DMX in/out jacks, and are available in either black or white colored housing.
And of course, they are also backed by Blizzard’s 2-year warranty!
• 36x 3W R/G/B/A/W LEDs, 100,000 hours
• Built-in AnyFi™ wireless DMX receiver (wiCICLE 2.4Ghz or W-DMX™)
• Diffused Optical Lens
• Natural convection cooled, totally silent operation
• User selectable 32-bit dimming curves
• Variable electronic dimmer strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in auto programs in standalone and M/S
• Color mixing ability in standalone mode
• 10-40 degree zoomable beam angle
• User selectable 5/7/9 or 11-channel DMX modes
• LED control panel with 4* touch sensitive buttons
• Control panel button lock/key
• 3/5-pin male input and 3/5-pin female output
• PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• Voltage: 100-264VAC, 47-63 Hertz
• Power Consumption: 120W
• 36x 3W LEDs (R) 6PCS, G (8PCS), B (8PCS), A (6PCS), W (8PCS)
• 10-40 degree zoomable beam angle
• Luminous Intensity: TBA
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 5/7/9 or 11-channels
• Input: 3/5-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3/5-pin XLR Female
• Standalone, Master/Slave, Color Preset
AnyFi™ Wireless Receiver
• Frequency Hopping W-DMX™ Protocol
• 2.4Ghz ISM (2.402-2.48Ghz), 512 channels, 7 frequency groups
• Less Than 5ms Latency
• Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
Weight & Dimensions
• Dimensions: 10.7” (272.1 mm) x 5.7” (144 mm) x 11.2 inches (284.1 mm)
• Weight: 11.5 lbs. (5.2 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction by damage to LEDs