MEET THE COLORISE™ Quadra (White Case) LED PAR
RGBW PAR with AnyFi™ Universal Wireless DMX
Searching for that special indoor rated LED par can that is totally bright, loaded with features, available in either black or white housing, and as quiet as a church mouse?
Look no further than Colorise™ LED par cans! Colorise™ Quadra fixtures come fitted with 18* 10 Watt high output 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs with a 25° beam angle, and also feature our new, built-in AnyFi™ wireless DMX receiver, which can flawlessly support both standard 2.4Ghz and W-DMX™ wireless DMX signal types for ultimate wireless DMX connectivity capability.
They also feature highly efficient, natural convection cooling thanks to their attractive cast aluminum housing with heat sink design. There are no internal cooling fans in these fixtures, which mean absolutely zero noise. Colorise™ Quadra LED PAR cans are a great choice for any “sound-sensitive” environment.
Users can control Colorise™ Quadra fixtures in master/slave using either 3/4/5/7 or 10-channels of DMX, and it has a well-structured, easy to navigate LED control panel menu with 4 electronically touch sensitive navigation buttons that make programming (and button pushing) a breeze!
There are 5 built-in auto programs that can be accessed individually via the control panel, or in DMX mode with a separate speed control channel.Users can also program and store up to 3 of their own 20 scene programs, which can also be accessed in DMX mode. Scenes may consist of custom colors, strobe effects, color fades, or even insert any of its built-in programs with separate speed control settings.
Some other remarkable features of Colorise™ Quadra fixtures include their many built-in preset colors + white color temperature settings, variable electronic dimmer & strobe, menu key lock, flicker-free constant-current LED driver, color calibration settings, 2 sound active modes (color and white strobe only), and 32-bit dimming curve settings for smoother (and slower) dimming capabilities.
Colorise™ Quadra fixtures also come equipped with dual mounting brackets, industry standard PowerCON® compatible power input/output connections, 3-pin DMX in/out jacks, and are available in either black or white colored housing!
• 18x 10Watt 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs, 100,000 hours
• Built-in AnyFi™ wireless DMX receiver (user selectable 2.4Ghz or W-DMX™)
• Natural convection cooled, totally silent operation
• User selectable 32-bit dimming curves
• Variable electronic dimmer strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in auto programs & sound active in standalone and M/S
• Color mixing ability in standalone mode
• 25 degree beam angle
• User selectable 3/4/5/7 or 10-channel DMX modes
• Flicker-free constant-current LED driver
• LED control panel with 4* touch sensitive buttons
• Control panel button lock/key
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• Voltage: 100-264VAC, 47-63 Hertz
• Power Consumption: 131W, 1.65A, PF: .67
• 18x 10Watt 4-in-1 RGBW
• 25 degree beam angle
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 3/4/5/7 or 10-channel
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
AnyFi™ Wireless Receiver
• Frequency Hopping W-DMX™ Protocol • 2.4Ghz ISM (2.402-2.48Ghz), 512 channels, 7 frequency groups
• Less Than 5ms Latency
• Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
Weight & Dimensions
• Dimensions: 10.7” (272.1 mm) x 5.7” (144 mm) x 11.2 inches (284.1 mm)
• Weight: 11.5 lbs. (5.2 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs