Blok 4 IP
4x 25W RGBAW (5-IN-1) COB LEDs, IP RATED, Battery Powered + Anyfi™ Wireless DMX
Two Heads Are Better Than One!
Meet Blok™ 4 IP, the ultimate IP65 rated outdoor fixture in Blizzard’s Blok™ LED fixture series with 2 manually tiltable heads, 4x 25W RGBAW 5-in-1 COB LEDs, and come loaded with a ton of professional features including a Li-ion rechargeable battery plus AnyFi™ Wireless DMX.
These fixtures provide excellent color mixing and perfectly smooth dimming with multiple 32-bit dimming curve options. Each of its 70° tiltable heads are fitted with two high-output 25W 5-in-1 LEDs, and the heads can run in sync with each other, or be controlled independently.
Blok™ 4 IP fixtures are equipped with a long-life built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery that can easily run 10+ hours on a single charge, plus it has a built-in AnyFi™ wireless DMX receiver which can flawlessly support both Skywire™ and W-DMX™ wireless DMX signal types.
The housing is a solidly constructed, cast aluminum design with heat sink to naturally dissipate any heat, so there are no fans inside. And each head has a tempered glass lens and watertight internal gaskets which protect the LEDs, antenna, status LEDs, and the easy-to-use LED control panel with 4 touch sensitive electronic buttons.
There are 33 built-in auto programs that can be accessed individually via the control panel, or in DMX mode with a separate speed control channel. Users can also program and store up to 3 of their own 25 scene programs, which can also be accessed in DMX mode. Scenes may consist of custom colors, strobe effects, color fades, or even insert any of its built-in programs with separate speed control settings.
You can use it freestanding just about anywhere wirelessly and without power cords as an uplight, or mount it via its secure dual mounting brackets.
And a wireless IR remote control (sold separately) is also available for this fixture!
• Operating Voltage: 100V-264VAC, 47-63HZ
• Power Consumption: 100W, 1.4A, PF: .6
• 4x 25W RGBAW 5-in-1 COB LEDs
• Beam Angle: 25° degree
• Luminous Intensity: 17,140 Lux @ 1M, 5,600 Lux @ 2M
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 5/6/11/10/11/16-channel DMX
• 3-pin XLR input + Signal Splitter Cable with DMX In/Out
• Standalone, Master/Slave, Color Preset
AnyFi™ Wireless Receiver
• W-DMX™ Receiver (Frequency Hopping Protocol)
• Skywire™ 6/7-channel Receiver Mode
• Less Than 5ms Latency
• Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
• Rechargeable Li-ion battery
• Charge Time: 5.5 hrs
• Duration (full on) 3+ hours, or up to 10+ hours normal use
Weight & Dimensions
• 14.1” (358 mm) x 11.8” (298 mm) x 9.3 inches (236 mm)
• Weight: 21 lbs (9.52 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.