B-STOCK with 90 Day Factory Warranty
BladeRunner™ White 4 Moving Head Fixture
Ultra-Sharp Beam, Quad Mini Moving Head Fixture!
At last, the ultimate moving head multi-beam light fixture series has arrived with the BladeRunner™ series, quad-head mini moving head fixtures! These fixtures are perfect for mobile DJ’s and bands alike, and can also be an impressive addition to any permanent installation in clubs, Houses of Worship, or any entertainment lighting application.
There are two types of BladeRunner™ fixtures that are available (and look great together) which are the BladeRunner™ White, which gives users four mini moving heads per fixture, each with a narrow 2° beam of pure white intensity, and the BladeRunner™ RGBW, which also gives users four mini moving heads with 2° beams, but with split colored RGBW beam capabilities!
Both products are well equipped to put on incredible light shows, projecting amazingly bright beams with their 4x high output 10w CREE® LEDs. You can run these fixtures in sound active mode, standalone, or master/slave mode with full control of their built-in automated and speed controllable “Pro-Motion” moving effects, automated and speed controllable macro effects, fade, strobe, motor reset, and even manually set individual color intensity and pan/tilt position per head via the easy to use 4-button LCD control panel or directly in DMX mode!
Another added appeal of the BladeRunner™ series is their versatility in regards to the number of options you have when installing the fixtures. Both units come with dual ¼ turn Omega hanging brackets to allow users to quickly and securely mount them to any truss setup. Or you can use the included lighting/speaker stand mounting bracket, which in the latest production, are now reversible to allow users to mount the fixture on a stand right side up with the moving heads on the top, or mounted upside down, so that the moving heads will hang below the base. And of course, users can simply use them free standing on their four heavy duty rubber feet that are mounted on the underside of the base.
Industry standard powerCON® compatible power in/out connections and DMX in/out jacks are also found on the rear side of both of these intensively engineered, incredible quadruple mini moving head spot fixtures!
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
- 4x moving heads, each with 1x CREE® 10w White 4-in-1 LED
- Blazing fast 540° pan and 270° tilt
- User selectable 9 or 19 DMX channels
- 4-button menu with LCD display
- Narrow 2 degree beam angle
- Outstanding quad beam effects
- Built-in sound active programs
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- Operating Voltage: AC 110-240VAC, 50-60 Hertz
- Power Consumption: 77w, 1.13A
- 4x CREE® 10w White 4-in-1 LEDs
- Beam Angle: 2°
- 96,000 Lux @1m, 24,730 Lux @ 2m
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104° F (40° C) ambient
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- 4-button menu with LCD display
- DMX Channels: 9/19
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Auto, Sound Active
Weight & Dimensions
- Length: 40.5 inches (102.9 mm)
- Height: 8.25 inches (21 mm)
- Depth: Base: 3.27” (8.3 cm), Head: 5” (12.7 cm)
- Weight: 22.1 lbs (10 kg)
- 90 Day limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs
- Free shipping to the lower 48 USA states on sales of $100.00 or more.
- Items shipping to Illinois are subject to Illinois state sales tax.
- PayPal payments accepted.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt of product. Buyer pays return freight.