The Blade™ QFX moving head beam combines blinding light output, surgically precise movement and a razor-sharp 10° degree beam angle that will dazzle your audiences as its beautifully mixed RGBW colors slice through the air! It also features a way cool 4×3 LED dot matrix effect in any mode, which allows the fixture to split the colors of its own beam for an extra cool 4-quadrant pixel effect!
It comes fitted with 12x 10-watt super bright CREE® 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs, which combined with its incredibly narrow beam angle make the Blade™ QFX an awesome aerial performer in a tiny, lightweight package. Plus, thanks to advanced motor technology and innovative design, the Blade™ QFX is one of the fastest, most accurate moving head fixtures you’ll ever see!
The Blade™ QFX is a snap to program and easy on the eyes, thanks to its 4-button LCD menu display. Plus, it has plenty of extras usually only found on fixtures with a much higher price tag. PowerCON™ compatible power in and out connectors make for secure power connections, smooth 16-bit dimming, defeatable pan/tilt correction with trim adjustment, built-in automated & sound activated programs via master/slave, and fixture ID addressing are all included!
So why not inject some excitement into your light show? Pick up the pace with the Blade™ QFX!
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
- 12x 10-watt R/G/B/W 4-in-1 CREE® LEDs
- User selectable 13 or 25 DMX channels
- Automated and DMX controllable 4-quadrant pixel effects
- Blazing fast 540° pan and 270° tilt
- Razor-sharp 10° beam angle
- 1-30 per second adjustable strobe
- Full color mixing in standalone, master/slave and DMX modes
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
- Defeatable pan/tilt correction with trim adjustment
- Fixture ID based DMX settings
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- Compact, high quality housing
- Operating Voltage: AC 110-250VAC, 50-60 Hertz
- Power Consumption: 112W, 1.5A (full white)
- Power Factor: .59
- LED: 12x 10-watt R/G/B/W CREE® LEDs
- Beam Angle: 10°
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
- USITT DMX-512 (13/25 Channels)
- 3-pin Input/Output
- 4-button menu with LCD display
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
- Length: 13.4 inches (34 cm)
- Width: 9.5 inches (24 cm)
- Height: 14.8 inches (37.5 cm)
- Weight: 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)