Blizzard AtmosFear BIG BAD LO FO
PLEASE NOTE: THIS UNIT MUST BE PALLETIZED & SHIPS VIA FREIGHT (No UPS, USPS or FEDEX)
FREE shipping only applies to the 48 contiguous states.
Shipping will have to be quoted at time of purchase for any other ship to addresses.
|Meet the Blizzard Lighting AtmosFear™ BIG BAD LO FO
2000W Water-Based Low Lying Fogger
AtmosFEAR® Big Bad Lo Fo is an amazing low-lying fog machine based on ultrasonic atomization. Co2 or dry ice is not needed to create stunning fog effects, just good ol’ fashioned water + a little fog juice. The water tank can be filled manually, or automatically by use of its water supply inlet, nozzle connector, and built-in float switch.
The water tank is fitted with piezoelectric disks which vibrate to ultrasonic frequencies, causing the water to atomize into a fine mist. In a separate tank in the front cabinet of the unit, you can add any type of water based fog liquid (light, standard, heavy, etc.) in order to give the effect different levels of dimension, intensity and duration.
• DMX controllable water-based low-lying machine
• Continuous or timed fog output
• Tour-ready ATA-spec flight case with wheels
• 2000W heat exchanger
• Touch screen LCD control panel menu display
• Timer with interval and duration settings
• 2 x 10FT output hoses w/adjustable clamps
• Remote, sensor, heater, & low fluid fault warnings
• 3/5-pin DMX connectivity
• 3-channel DMX control
• Wireless remote control included
• Underside valve for easy tank draining
• Includes water inlet nozzle connector
• PowerCON® compatible power input connector
Warm-up Time: 5-8 min.
Water Tank Capacity: 13L
Fluid Tank Capacity: 2L
Fluid Consumption: 1L/h
Output Hoses: 2 x 10FT
Weight + Dimensions:
34.7 x 19.3 x 20.5 in. (88 x 49 x 60 cm)
Weight: 96 lbs (44 kg)
Touch Screen LCD Menu
DMX Channels: 3-Channels
Input: 3/5-pin XLR Male
Output: 3/5-pin XLR Female
Standalone, DMX-512, M/S, Wireless Remote
Power + Current:
Voltage: AC110-220V 50/60Hz
Fuse: 15A, 250V
1983W, 19.1A, PF: .99
Warranty • 1-year limited warranty